Quality. Integrity. Excellence.
J. Revell Parrish
J. Revell Parrish was born in Little Rock, Arkansas, and admitted to the Oklahoma Bar in 2010. Revell has been admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma. He received his B.A., from the University of Arkansas in 2007 and his J.D. from the William H. Bowen School of Law at the University of Arkansas-Little Rock in 2010. In Spring 2014, he wrote an article, "Protective Orders" that was published in The Advocate.
Revell is a member of the Oklahoma County and Oklahoma Bar Associations, the Oklahoma Association for Justice, and the American Association for Justice. He has experience in representing both insureds and insurance companies in a variety of matters. Revell spent three years representing insurance companies, trying lawsuits, and taking numerous depositions while prevailing on numerous summary judgment motions.
Revell has represented Plaintiffs in lawsuits involving insurance bad faith, products liability, wrongful death, premises liability, personal injury, and various other matters. His most recent notable cases and contributions include a $6,000,000 wrongful death settlement, a $1,000,000 wrongful death settlement, multiple six figure personal injury settlements, and a significant amount of pro bono work.
- William H. Bowen School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- J.D. - 2010
- University of Arkansas
- B.A. - 2007
- Oklahoma, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, Member
- Protective Orders, The Advocate, 2014