Both of the co-founders of Whitten Burrage have been inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame, the University of Oklahoma College of Law Hall of Fame and the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers. Our lawyers have many other achievements to be proud of. Learn about our individual backgrounds and qualifications through the links below.
When you work with one or more of our attorneys on your case, you can count on us to continuously uphold the highest standards of quality and integrity. We will keep you informed and equipped to make decisions in your own best interest at every stage of your injury, wrongful death or other plaintiff’s claim.
An Overview Of Our Practice Areas
At Whitten Burrage, we have achieved record verdicts and settlements through the pursuit of justice for countless clients. Our prominent practice areas include the following:
- Personal injury, including life-altering, catastrophic injury claims
- Wrongful death, including individual fatalities as well as multiple and mass casualty events
- Automobile and trucking accidents, as well as all other types of motor vehicle accidents
- Insurance bad faith claims when insurers refuse to make good on their policies
- Native American law, representing individuals, families, entire communities and tribal entities
- Business and commercial litigation emphasizing claims involving financial losses
- Class actions
- Litigation on behalf of sovereign entities, such as the State of Oklahoma in the precedent-setting opioid litigation, the first such litigation to go to trial nationwide
- Qui Tam claims
Today, we continue to focus on high-stakes cases, while also reviewing potential claims of all sizes. Many other law firms statewide and nationwide look to us to take their referrals for their complex plaintiff’s cases.
Take The First Step And Our Team Will Help You Discover The Next
You may be the family member of someone who was very seriously injured in a car or trucking accident, oil rig or any hazardous location in Oklahoma or nationwide. Or, you may be an attorney looking for a firm to partner with on a large individual plaintiff’s lawsuit or a class action claim. No matter what brought you to our website, we are eager to speak with you and help you determine the next steps for your case.
To reach our Oklahoma law office, call 888-801-8682 or send a brief message for a prompt response.