Justice Through Legal Action When Negligence Leads To Fatal Accidents
If you lost a close family member because of any kind of accident in Oklahoma, you are not alone. Every year in Oklahoma, fatal accidents including the following are reported:
- Traffic accident fatalities
- Occupational fatalities
- Poisonings, burns and other life-threatening situations
If someone’s negligence caused your loved one’s death, you will likely want to explore pursuing a wrongful death claim to recover compensation for:
- Final medical bills
- Funeral and burial costs
- Lost wages and services of value that the deceased person can no longer contribute to the family
- Loss of companionship for close family members
At Whitten Burrage, we have litigated numerous wrongful death cases, including many jury trials and cases resulting in settlements and verdicts over hundreds of millions of dollars. Our attorneys have an incredible history of winning large wrongful death verdicts and settlements.
How We Help Surviving Families Recover Ample Compensation
Our years of experience and well-honed trial skills have enabled us to give numerous families new hope for the future after they had lost loved ones due to others’ negligence. Our methods leading to successful case outcomes in fatality cases include:
- An emphasis on quality attorney-client relationships
- Detailed investigations into the causes of motor vehicle, medical and workplace accidents
- Insightful review of medical records and autopsy reports
- Deep analysis of legal issues, focusing on the facts along with theories of liability, court precedents, statutes and regulations
Our wrongful death lawyers primarily apply their talents to litigate high-stakes cases.
Rely On Accomplished Oklahoma Attorneys After A Fatal Accident In The Family
Our firm’s reputation and networking skills are beneficial to countless potential clients. Our founding attorneys have been inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame, the University of Oklahoma College of Law Hall of Fame and the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers. We are pleased to provide legal services to help families who have lost husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, sons and daughters.
We understand that your family needs time to grieve after the death of a loved one. Learn how we can help you now without disrupting your important family gatherings. Call 888-801-8682 or send a message to request a thoughtful conversation with one or more of our attorneys.