Quality. Integrity. Excellence.
Randa K. Reeves
Attorney Randa K. Reeves was admitted to the Oklahoma Bar in 2011. She is admitted to practice law before the Northeastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma. Randa received her B.A. with distinction from the University of Oklahoma in 2008 and her J.D. from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2011, with honors. She is the recipient of the American Indian Law Review Am Jur Award for Legal Research and Writing and Civil Procedure II and was recognized as having the highest score in her class.
Randa was named by the Oklahoma Bar Association as the Outstanding First Year Law Student in 2008, and a Top 10 Outstanding Graduating Criminology Student. Randa is a member of the Bryant County and Oklahoma County Bar Associations, Oklahoma Association for Justice (OAJ), Oklahoma Lawyers Care, and the American Association for Justice, Luther Bohanon American Inn of Court XXIII.
Randa was appointed to the OAJ Advisory Board in 2015 and the CLE Committee in 2014. She is a 2013 OAJ recipient of the President's Award for contributions as a founding member of Oklahoma Lawyers Care, a group formed to provide aid following the devastating tornados in May 2013. Randa recently helped try a precedent setting case, the first product liability case to be tried against an energy drink company in the United States. She has also served as the second chair trial lawyer on many significant multi-million dollar civil cases, taken trial depositions, and written, responded to and argued a large variety of complex motions.
Randa is from Atoka, Oklahoma, and a valedictorian graduate of Atoka High School.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: American Indian Law Review Am Jur Award for Legal Research and Writing and Civil Procedure II, Recipient
- Honors: Highest Score in the class
- University of Oklahoma
- B.A. - 2008
- Honors: With Distinction
- Atoka High School
- Honors: Valedictorian
- Oklahoma, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Bryant County Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association for Justice (OAJ)
- Oklahoma Lawyers Care
- American Association for Justice, Luther Bohanon American Inn of Court XXIII
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, Advisory Board, 2015 to 2015
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, CLE Committee, 2014 to 2014
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Outstanding First Year Law Student
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Top 10 Outstanding Graduating Criminology Student
- President's Award