Trustworthy, Effective Litigation For Businesses And Commercial Transactions
At Whitten Burrage, business and commercial law are like second nature to our attorneys. Our years of experience have acquainted us with business entities throughout Oklahoma.
Our many remarkable case outcomes have helped us build a strong reputation in the world of business litigation. Today, we focus our efforts on high-stakes, high-profile cases. We also find ways to extend our talents, knowledge and skills through co-counsel arrangements and referrals given to us from lawyers who know our work ethic and expertise.
Types Of Cases That Come To Our Attention
We are equally adept at handling internal and external business-related disputes. That is, our business lawyers have helped resolve conflicts among business partners, owners and shareholders. We have also helped parties to all kinds of commercial transactions resolve disputes over purchases, sales and leases involving equipment, raw materials and finished goods. Business owners, managers and lawyers turn to Whitten Burrage for counsel and assistance with legal issues such as the following:
- Conflicts over business formation processes, mergers and acquisitions, split-ups, succession plans and dissolutions
- Breach of contract claims involving parties within or outside of a business
- Litigation between businesses and government bodies
- Environmental disputes and other types of regulatory compliance conflicts
- Antitrust, fraud and securities litigation
- Stockholder derivative-related conflicts
- Construction project disputes
- Representing governmental entities, including the State of Oklahoma, the State of Washington, the University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State University, various Tribal sovereigns, and the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Many business leaders have come to consider our attorneys part of their enterprises. That happens because of the deep knowledge that we acquire while emphasizing ethical, fruitful attorney-client relationships that develop over the course of a litigation matter. Protecting our clients’ interests is always the focus in any business or commercial litigation case at Whitten Burrage.
Let Our Respected Litigators Evaluate Your Business Or Commercial Dispute
We are confident of our ability to get up to speed quickly while learning about and advising you on your company’s high-value, complex business or commercial litigation. Both of our founding attorneys have been inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame, the University of Oklahoma College of Law Hall of Fame, and the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers.
Our strong networking skills have consistently proven to be advantageous for our clients as well as for attorneys seeking referrals.